Please send your offers to email@example.com or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Programme Delivery Coordinator – International schemes – Warsaw Office
This position is responsible for measuring, reporting and driving the Operational delivery performance of International schemes in line with the agreed client service levels and industry best practice, main roles include:
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer and service partners (logistics, call centre and repair) on operational and performance issues
- Monitor project performance in line with customer requirements and expectations on daily basis
- Develop effective forms of reporting which enhance performance management, control and service improvement
- Issue regular reports on program performance – internal and external
- Coordinate work of various functional groups such as Operations, IT, Quality and Finance
- Identify areas of non-conformance and develop remedial plans
- Support the business in implementation of new international projects and extension to existing schemes
- Translate operations needs into contractual terms and conditions and visa versa
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner via a customer-defined escalation process and coordination of internal resources
- Conduct regular meetings with Service partners to ensure service levels are maintained and improved
- Preparing presentations of the results in agreed format internally and to external clients.
- Localization – Warsaw Office
- Must be an organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual
- Inherent focus on customer service excellence
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to travel is required
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project), report preparation and data analysis
- Excellent at interpreting performance and pricing and modeling using excel
- Ability to interpret and comprehend contract language
- Understanding of reverse logistics after sales market place
- Confident and able to constructively challenge existing practices and make suggestions on new ways of working
- 2+ years of experience in program / account coordination
- 2+ years experience within a high volume supply chain/distribution operations and logistics environment
- Experience in working within mobile after sales market place.
- Full-Time/based in Poland
Вы можете отозвать свое согласие в любое время. Отзыв согласия не влияет на законность обработки до ее отзыва.