Please send your offers to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Customer Service Quality Specialist – Warsaw Office
- Listening and evaluation of conversations in accordance with the applicable procedure and the evaluation card.
- Caring for high quality customer service contacts.
- Listening and qualitative evaluation of call center employees’ conversations and liquidation department.
- Work on the quality form with the guidelines adopted in the claims handling process.
- Performing analyzes, statistics based on conducted listening sessions.
- Cooperation with the Call Center coordinator.
- Raising the qualifications of consultants.
- Good knowledge of legal conditions and judicial decisions in the field of insurance and compensation.
- Handling of tasks in accordance with the dates accepted in the applicable service procedures.
- Performance of tasks in accordance with the adopted quantitative and time targets in accordance with the procedure and / or guidelines of the superior
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- English at the minimum communicative level
- Setting for continuous improvement of customer service processes
- Ability to interpret operating results, data analysis and process modeling
- Highly developed communication, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Very good ability to plan and organize own work
Nice to have:
- Experience in insurance industry
- Experience in call center
- Knowledge of additional foreign language
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Marszałkowska 126/134. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.ru/privacy/