Please send your offers to email@example.com or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Data Protection Specialist – Warsaw Office
- Support of the Data Protection Officer in the implementation of his tasks in the Digital Care Group
- Verifying and adjusting the processing of personal data in the organization in accordance with the provisions, applicable regulations and contract provisions (including participation in internal and external audits)
- Consulting business assumptions, giving opinions and preparing documentation on the correct processing and protection of personal data
- Participating in assessing the effects of processing on the protection of personal data
- Performing activities related to handling requests of personal data subjects
- Support in managing information security incidents
- Cooperation with all organizational units and other entities of the organization in the scope of proper processing and protection of personal data
- You have a good knowledge of the provisions on the protection of personal data and their substantive interpretations (eg guidelines of the Article 29 Working Party)
- You have experience in the practical application of provisions on the protection of personal data in the non-public sector (min. 6 months)
- You have higher education (preferably major)
- You speak English at a communicative level (min. B2)
- Your features are: commitment, assertiveness, responsibility and independence in the implementation of entrusted tasks
Вы можете отозвать свое согласие в любое время. Отзыв согласия не влияет на законность обработки до ее отзыва.