Please send your offers to email@example.com or click the Apply now button in the title of the email, entering the name of the position.
Current job offers
Scrum Master – Warsaw Office
- Leading a self-organizing, autonomous Scrum team in the Company, which offers great opportunities for shaping teams, processes, tools and work organization methods.
- Team support in organizing work and removing obstacles to effective work.
- Work with the whole team and individually with team members to inspire, motivate, educate and provide feedback.
- Working with a Product Owner, incl. on effective management and prioritization of the Product Backlog, support in understanding and practicing an agile approach to software development.
- Cultivating continuous improvement in the team.
- Assisting the team in the selection of tools supporting work, ensuring that the tools are used correctly, continuous optimization of their use.
- Ensure that Scrum ceremonies are properly conducted and bring the expected value.
- Team support in planning and defining the sprint goal.
- Developing an approach and tooling for the team to monitor progress and achieve the sprint goal.
- Promoting the agile approach and knowledge about it throughout the organization.
- Experience in leading teams in an environment with mature culture and agile software development processes in a dynamic and effective organization.
- Professional and emotional maturity, ability to work with people, listening, giving and receiving feedback, giving responsibility as a default work style, and tactfully taking initiative and assertiveness when the situation requires it.
- Independence, dynamics and proactivity in action, “yes, it is possible” approach, focusing on effective problem solving.
- Natural leadership skills, charisma, ability to inspire, organize people around a common goal.
- Energy, optimism and commitment to continuous improvement of the team’s work and broadening one’s knowledge and horizons.
- Skills and experience in communicating with people with various specialties, roles and positions in the organization’s hierarchy.
- Knowledge and experience in using effective methods of conducting meetings, retrospectives, planning, motivating, providing feedback.
- Great organizational skills for own and team work.
- Knowledge of tools for managing agile teams, such as JIRA.
- Scrum certification.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of software development, eg work with GIT, Continuous Integration, general orientation in complex applications based on .NET or JAVA, microservices, databases.
- Experience in the insurance industry, especially in the area of claim handling.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data will be Digital Care Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 48 Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street. Your personal data and any additional data you may have provided to us will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the process. The full content of the information clause is available at: https://digitalcaregroup.ru/privacy/